close


Craig David – Unbelievable

Always said I would know where to find love,
我常說知道哪裡可以尋找到愛情
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
我常想自己準備好了,也夠堅強
But some times I just felt I could give up.
但是有時候卻覺得自己可能會放棄
But you came and changed my whole world now,
由於妳的出現,我的世界就此改觀了
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
愛的有些境界我未曾體會過
Now I see, what love means.
現在我了解愛的涵意是什麼

It's so unbelievable, And I don't want to let it go,
真是不可置信,我不願讓它(愛)再一次離開我
Something so beautiful, Flowing down like a waterfall.
一些美麗的事物,像瀑布一樣順流下來
I feel like you've always been, Forever a part of me.
我感覺到妳永遠成為我的一部份
And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love,
真是不可置信,有情人終成眷屬
Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.
我從未曾想過
In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
我的心靈在此刻一切都化為清晰
Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
握著我的手,此刻妳不會再感到恐懼
I was lost and you've rescued me some how.
我迷失的時候,妳也拯救了我
I'm alive, I'm in love you complete me,
我活著,因為愛妳使我生命更完整
And I've never been here before.
愛的有些境界我未曾體會過
Now I see, what love means.
現在我了解愛的涵意是什麼

When I think of what I have, and this chance I nearly lost,
有時我會想自己擁有了什麼,而差一點錯過這個機會
I cant help but break down, and cry.
那時我將會變得無助,失敗而哭泣
Ohh yeah, break down and cry.
喔..耶...失敗而哭泣

Now I see, what love means
現在我了解愛的涵意是什麼




-------------------------------------


Unbelievable


每每當我們介紹我們如何認識的
應該兩人都不約而同冒出Unbelievable這個單字吧~
只是一個PTT的回應
卻能讓兩個生活南轅北轍的人相識而相愛




3個多月
每天都充實的很晚睡
每天我們都一起完成些什麼
無論是一起煮飯、一起晾衣服、一起逛街、一起組裝家具
亦或是看影集電影或和朋友一同出遊
我們握著手,堅定相信彼此的選擇

經歷過許多戀情之後
我們懂得付出、也明白什麼是愛
現在更嚐到了"成家"的充實與溫馨



Now I see, what love means
現在我了解愛是什麼.


愛,是有你相伴。



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Mustique 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()